Skip to content
| Mullum Road - Eltham Now Open | COVID-19 Update: Telehealth sessions available, face to face sessions continuing as per Government guidelines |
- Horses have the ability to elicit strong feelings and emotional in people. They provide the opportunity to explore these feelings/emotions when they arise. Emotions such as fear, anxiety, panic, sadness, grief, anger, rage, happiness and joy may be evoked when being around the horses.
- Horses also model awareness and safety and survival .
- Horses offer unique feedback to how clients behave around them.
- Horses are very sensitive to people’s behaviour and respond differently to subtle changes in an individual’s mood and/or behaviour.
- Horses model relationships through their interactions with one another.