Standard session fees
For assessment fees, please click here
|General psychologist||Provisional psychologist||Clinical psychologist||Counsellor|
|Panton Hill Farm||$230-250||N/A||$260||$195|
Rebates and funding:
- NDIS covers up to $214.41 for psychologists and $193.99 for counsellors. Any balances are to be paid by the client, out of pocket (OOP).
With a mental health care plan (MHCP), clients are eligible for up to 10 sessions rebated by Medicare, per calendar year.
- General psychologist rebate - $92.90
- Clinical psychologist rebate - $136.45
- Please check with your private health care provider if you are covered for psychology.
- Sessions with provisional psychologists are not eligible for Medicare rebates.
- Medicare plus private health cannot be claimed for the same session.
- Medicare cannot be claimed twice on the same day.
- All information is correct at the time of uploading. This information is subject to change, so please cross reference with the relevant organisations.
Cancellation Policy Fee Adjustments
Effective from 1st August 2023
Dear Valued Clients,
Please take note of the Mullum Road Cancellation Policy changes effective 1st August 2023.
Cancellation or rescheduling of an appointment less than 2 business days’ notice (48 hours) will incur a fee of:
- Eltham - $150
- Warrandyte - $160
- Croydon - $150
- Ringwood - $150
- Panton Hill – full fee
Cancellation or rescheduling of an appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice will result in 100% of the session fee being charged.
In the unfortunate event of illness within the 48 hours, you will be offered a Telehealth appointment (phone call or video call) as an alternative, otherwise the Cancellation Policy will apply.
Thank you for your understanding,
Mullum Road Clinics